Floral bouquet of herbs and ripe fruits such as pear, peach and melon.


Thanks to the wooden casks, the body of the wine is full and round with an elegant, creamy finish.

Growing Conditions

- elevation of vineyards: 210 to 350 m.a.s.l.
- locations to the south of Margreid/Magrè - sandy alluvial soil
- hillside vineyards in Kurtatsch/Cortaccia - chalk gravel moraine soi


The grapes are harvested by hand.


Fermentation and aging for ten months at 75% in large oak under regular batonnage, the remaining 25% with malolactic fermentation in tonneau. After blending, the assemblage spends another two months in concrete vats. Finally, the wine is allowed to mature additional five months in the bottle.


- for 10 months:
75% in large oak casks |
25% in tonneau barrels
- 2 months in concrete vats
- 5 months maturation in bottle


Pale yellow to sandy in color.

Food Pairing

Light starters, fish, South Tyrolean specialities.