Ripe pear and honeydew melon
Sites: Various vineyards near the village center of St. Michael (400-430m)
Exposure: South, southeast
Soil: Limestone gravel
Training System: Guyot
mid of September; harvest and selection of grapes by hand.
Fermentation and malolactic fermation of the majority (70%) takes place in stainless-steel tanks and the rest (30%) in oak barrels. The two wines are combined in March.
Pale yellow with a slightly green shimmer
The strong white goes well with fish and fish soup, guinea fowl breast or veal fillet.