Fresh, stimulating bouquet with seductive hints of woodland berries and cherry.


On the palate Meczan is harmonious, sappy and mellow with impressive fruit

Growing Conditions

A mixture of clay, lime and eroded porphyr.


75% of the bunches are de-stemmed, while the remaining 25% are placed whole
in the fermentation vats. Fermentation lasts 10 days, during which the skins and
other solids are constantly kept loose and submerged in the must.


Bright ruby colour with garnet reflexes.

Food Pairing

Wild fowl, roasts, and pasta with meat sauces.