Fruity aroma of melon and ripe apples


Velvety, buttery, soft

Growing Conditions

Sites: Hilly vineyards in Merol, very close to the winery (420-470m)
Exposure: Southeast, southwest
Soil: Limestone gravel
Training System: Guyot


mid of September; harvest and selection of grapes by hand


The majority (75%) is fermented in stainless-steel tanks, with the remainder (25%) in oak barrels, followed by malolactic fermentation. The two wines are combined in February.


Straw yellow with glints of green

Food Pairing

Delightful as an aperitif or on its own; also lovely as an accompaniment to freshwater fish such as tartar of smoked trout as well as to asparagus