Our Pinot Blanc has intense aromas of ripe fruit such as apple and peach.


Fine acidity and juiciness give this
wine a unique character and make it the perfect food accompaniment.

Growing Conditions

Our Verena Pinot Blanc is grown at an altitude of 350-400 metres, on clay soil and porphyry bedrock. The
Ora wind blowing from Lake Garda creates the perfect conditions for a unique Pinot Blanc.


After the gentle whole-grape pressing, natural sedimentation and racking, the wine is fermented at a
controlled temperature, 25% of it in large French oak barrels and the remaining 75% in stainless steel vats.
Our Pinot Blanc is then matured in wooden barrels on coarse yeast for a period of 6 months. The wine that
was fermented in the stainless steel vats is matured on fine yeast for 6 months.